Monday 23 March 2009

The damin brain was wiped clean, kinda how mine is but lacking everything from motor function and speach programming, the droid was being compleatly remote hacked like a puppet.
The brain was of ruissan designe but hardly combat grade, it was a domestic droid probbly used for cleaning or maybe a love doll. Whatever the perpous it wasn't being used for that anymore and seemed to resort to spy and combat of what it isn't designed.
The body is still in the cooler but i dare dispose of it untill i find out more.

Sidney was a hybred and a smart kid, she was able too bypass the hard locks remotly but as for my own, I may need to dive my own brain at some point and figure it out. I had a dream again, warm neon rivers glowing brightly under tall streams of data, i was weightless and free floating though the system. Why am i dreaming of the digital world i've never been in but it comforts me it's like home, somewhere i belong, somewhere i call home. My knuckles hardly damaged but i still run my thumb over them from time to time wondering how much strength i posess, I'm afrade to find out the wrong way I could hurt ones i have come to hold close to me, maybe even care to much about 'Yvan' ... Shes not the same in combat, i sence her change her body temp changes her eyes darken she becomes something else much like i fear i will become if i ever unlock the secrets in my skull.

This moring was cold, i haven't had water yet, my body seems to burn for it all the time i haven't really eaten in nearly a week i hadn't relised i've been living on water alone. Why water... what am i? a fish? Biomech, i can't even look at myself as a monster of science a man driven by a want to improve and perfect to the point of deformaty, I am nether. I look at myself i look human in part, my eyes glow my skin feels real my hair is like my eyes, optical fiber and silicon it's beautiful really to look at if i wasn't looking at myself.

'Yvan'... shes in some shit again, i'll find out more when i see her later, another biomech attack the text was rambled in short hand i worry shes in trouble...

...Damn
was only standing outside the pit, some skirt tryin to grab my attention chewing gum but it wasn't what i needed to see when Yvan was staggering down the street bleeding from her back arms and hip. "Damn it Yvan," why do you need to get it such shit.
I spent 2 hours pulling shards out of her back and sewing her up before that holyman turned up almost as baddly banged up, they got attacked by another BioMech, 'Mr crispy' i think they call him, nasty son-o-bitch.

Kain's injurys were minor i was suprised i knew anything of medicen it just came naturaly for some reason like a reflex. Kain was banged up n broken too i was pissed at the son-o-bitch too but i couldn't blame him.... shes ment to be the one looking out for me but i seem to be patching her up. Kain's broke arm should heal in a few weeks but i can't to much for his leg muscels there gonna need looking at by a doctor or something but i took out all the buckshots, he can be thankful it wasn't any closer it would of taken his leg clean off....

my mood isn't too good but i'll calm down in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment